Read through OPSI’s disclaimer and privacy notice to understand we present and safeguard information on this site. We make every effort to ensure, but does not guarantee, the accuracy or completeness of the information on this website. We strive to correct all errors brought to our attention.
OPSI may add, change, improve, or update the information of the website without notice and reserves its right to alter or delete parts as it sees fit. Under no circumstances shall OPSI be liable for any loss, damage, liability or expense suffered which is claimed to result from use of this site, including without limitation, any fault, error, omission, interruption or delay.
Information contained in this website does not imply the expression of any opinion whatsoever on the part of the OECD Secretariats concerning the legal status of any country or of its authorities. Its content and any map displayed are without prejudice to the status of, or sovereignty over, any territory, to the delimitation of international frontiers and boundaries and to the name of any territory, city or area. The mention of specific companies or certain products does not imply that the OECD endorses, recommends, or prefers them to others.
Use of collected information
To use and access the OPSI innovation community platform, users must create a profile and login. If you choose not to register, you can still use the OPSI website but the features specific to the community platform will be unavailable. Registration for this part of the OPSI website is optional. OPSI is committed to the protection of personal information of the users of its websites. OPSI Staff who have access to personal information and are associated with the processing of that information are obligated to respect the privacy and confidentiality of information.
The community platform allows users to interact with one another. In using the community platform, users shall not do any of the following:
- Defame, abuse, harass, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of others;
- Publish, post, distribute or disseminate any defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful material;
- Upload or attach files that contain software of other material protected by intellectual property laws unless the user owns or controls the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents;
- Upload or attach files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer;
- Upload, send messages about, email, transmit or otherwise make available unsolicited advertising of any goods or services, or conduct or forward surveys, contests, “spam” or chain letters; etc.
Users specifically acknowledge and agree that OPSI is not liable for any conduct of any other user, including, but not limited to, the types of conduct listed above. OPSI reserves the right to deny at its sole discretion any user access this website or any portion thereof without notice.
Links to external sites
To indicate further information available on related topics, this website may link to, or contain advice, opinions and statements from, external websites. Such links do not imply any official endorsement of, or responsibility for, the opinions, ideas, data or products presented on those sites or guarantee the validity of the information provided.
For site security purposes and to ensure that this website remains available to all users, OPSI employs software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorised attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage and to detect other possible security breaches.