Each innovation submission needs to adhere to the definition of public sector innovation. We use the follow criteria to determine suitability of inclusion on our platform.
The case study is written in plain English or French
- Write in English or in French.
- Write simply and clearly, avoiding very long sentences.
- If you need to use an acronym, write it out in full in the first instance.
- Avoid jargon or colloquialisms, as the case study will be read by an international audience or may, one day, need to be translated.
The case study is complete
- Please complete every section in the case study submission form.
- If a section is difficult to complete because the precise information is not yet available, do not leave it blank. Instead, please provide some preliminary information, indicate expected results or discuss how future results will be apprehended.
- Please do not answer sections of the submission form by referring or hyperlinking to information found elsewhere. The case study needs to be read and understood as one complete piece of standalone content. However, there is a specific section where you can link to and/or upload additional relevant materials, if need be.