Accurate information and administrative simplification through online platforms
Due to the evolution of the state of emergency in Romania, determined by the spread of COVID-19, the Romanian Digitalization Authority (ADR), a public institution coordinated by the Prime Minister, was proactively involved in implementing systems that provide electronic services / benefits to several actors; in this way those actors are able to access certain services without going to headquarters of the institutions that provide such services.
The institution made available to the Romanians living within the country and abroad, an accurate source of information, obtained by official means.
1. https://stirioficiale.ro/informatii - the official page of the Government regarding the real information in the fight with COVID-19;
2. https://cetrebuiesafac.ro/ -Government's official website with information on how citizens should act if they have symptoms or are ill;
3. https://www.datelazi.ro/ - official page of the Government with official data on the situation of the ills, centralized by regions;
4. http://www.ghiseul.ro/ - the official page of the Government for the payment of taxes and taxes online, which we managed to develop major in the last month;
5. https://aici.gov.ro/ - Government's official page for online upload of the documents aimed to be registered, addressed to public institutions that do not have their own online registration system. The most important tool is that legal entities can register documents online for applying for technical unemployment;
6. https://diasporahub.ro/ -the official page of the Government for Romanian citizens and support groups from abroad in emergency situations such as the one we face in these months.
7. https://rohelp.ro/ro/ -the official page of the Government for the non-profit organizations actively involved in limiting the effects of the Covid-19 ep
Specific issues addressed and anticipated impact
The systems that were implemented enabled the Romanian citizens to access official information regarding how they should act if they have symptoms or if they are sick. These systems provided them official data on how the virus is spreading across the regions of the country.
A special importance was given to the Romanian diaspora. Due to the emergency situation caused by the pandemic, they have requested specific information, regarding the pandemic, the travel restrictions, the quarantine obligation, etc.
At the same time, ADR has implemented systems that enables sending and receiving requested documents in an exclusive electronic format. Those systems were implemented in order to allow citizens and business representatives to do their tasks away from the headquarters of institutions that provide certain services and also to support certain institutions that do not have their own systems and therefore cannot receive electronic documents.
The Government of Romania
The Romanian Digitalization Authority
Ministry of Public Finance
Ministry of Health
County Agencies for Payments and Social Inspection
County Employment Agencies
Some systems should be developed to have more capabilities according to the requirements of the applicants.