'Digital pe educred.ro' e-Platform
'Digital pe educred.ro' or digitaleducred.ro was developed by the team of the project "Relevant Curriculum, Open Education for All" - CRED, with the support of experts from the Institute of Education Sciences (IES), in order to provide teachers and pupils with much needed digital tools and skills to continue their learning from home.
The spread of COVID-19 has put forward the need to speed up the “digitalisation” of teachers’ skillset and dida...
'Digital pe educred.ro' e-Platform
I belive last research solutions about treating Covid19 should be comunicated to the masses through mass media - TV and Internet. I also think that treatment should be delivered at home for all pacients who can not be taken to the hospital.
Respondents' health and safety (Creating new practices to reduce staff exposure to COVID-19 while conducting their core operations)
Sharing information and practices with the public or internally (using crisis communication channels, combating misinformation or using knowledge-sharing platforms to keep call center staff up-to-date with COVID-19 information).
Public services delivery in new circumstances (Transitions to virtual classrooms)
Continuing Environmental Protection in the time of COVID-19
A humanoid robot in order to be able to detect the presence of the new Coronavirus.
This robot will replace the human personnel in the first line of detection.
A new urban/rural aerial service using central commanded drones to the public services.
Exclusive online and free issuance of the Emergency Situation Certificate, which aims to support economic operators in the COVID-19 crisis. The application dedicated to the issuing of Emergency Certificates is active and can be accessed on the platform http://prevenire.gov.ro and is regulated by the Order of the Ministry of Economy, Energy and Business Environment no. 791 / 25.03.2020.
During the state of emergency, the Medical-Military Scientific Research Center, the Scientific Rese...
At “Groceries at your door” we implement a volunteer based, free delivery process for groceries, based on a predetermined kit model. We deliver 2 different types of food kits conceived by Simona Tivadar who is a doctor and dietician and a kit comprising basic hygiene and cleaning products. We also deliver medication and have developed a procedure with the help of a GP that allows doctors and patients to e-mail their prescriptions directly to pharmacies where our volunteers can pick them up...
The National Bank of Romania (NBR) adopted the following measures:
• monetary policy measures: (1) to cut the monetary policy rate by 0.50 percentage points, from 2.5 percent to 2.0 percent; (2) to narrow the symmetrical corridor defined by interest rates on standing facilities around the monetary policy rate to ±0.5 percentage points from ±1.0 percentage points; (3) to provide liquidity to credit institutions; (4) to purchase leu-denominated government securities on the secondary ma...
Recent measures were taken by the Ministry of Labour and Social Protection in the social field, in order to mitigate the negative economic and social effects of this pandemic crisis. Regarding the social assistance benefits field, the following measures were taken:
- the allowance for free paid days granted for parents who are ensuring the child care during the temporary closure of educational units. Free paid days are granted to one of the parents for child care during the entire pe...
The crisis have different impacts in different countries, based on specific factors, but mainly based on technology. From the fiscal point of view, this is crucial, because countries not so developed on e-services are facing major challenges in both sustaining the country budget but also tackling the personal staff issues related to safety. From this point of view, in such times the immediate set of actions is important, to set the path, the expectations and the pace of changes required by...
Due to the evolution of the state of emergency in Romania, determined by the spread of COVID-19, the Romanian Digitalization Authority (ADR), a public institution coordinated by the Prime Minister, was proactively involved in implementing systems that provide electronic services / benefits to several actors; in this way those actors are able to access certain services without going to headquarters of the institutions that provide such services.
The institution made available to the R...
The Labour Inspection has established priority measures to prevent the occurrence and spread of COVID-19 at the workplace, including if workers are required to travel for work.
The Labour Inspection has provided employers with information and recommendations for them in the context of the spread of the COVID-19 virus.
The Labour Inspection will verify the way in which employers comply with the legal provisions in force, in its area of competence.
Diaspora Hub platform was launched as a public-private digital solution to fight the effects of COVID-19, the end result being an echosystem of services and connections made available to the Romanian communities aborad.
By filling in a questionnaire, any Romanian citizen in need of information or aby kind of assistance is directed towards specific groups that can offer support, be it for shopping delivery, translations, or useful information during this period.
A section of the...
The Department of Sustainable Development (DSD), Romania, has distinguished itself, in the last 3 years, by approaching and interacting in person with representatives of institutions and civil society by organizing events, workshops and debates on the implementation of sustainable development objectives of the 2030 Agenda and the National Strategy for Sustainable Development of Romania 2030.
In the context of social distancing, imposed by the COVID-19 crisis, DSD seeks solutions to b...
World Vision Romania is promoting preventive behaviors and social conduct measures to prevent the infection with COVID-19 among rural population in the area where we have active programming; we empower children from to communicate messages of protection and social conduct during the pandemic; we support educational staff with digital tools to continue online education; we distribute food packages, education kits, and phycological support to children and families in rural areas, and we advo...
"The 'Reaction for Education' Initiative
In terms of ensuring the continuity of the educational process after suspension of face to face classes, one of the main challenges for governments is to identify vulnerable communities, the needs for educational resources, and the provision of necessary means to cover these needs so that school can continue from home.
The 'Reaction for Education' initiative was launched by the Ministry of Education and Research in Romania, in partnershi...
Real-time data collection, distribution and analysis (for example, carrying out ad-hoc surveys as regards the estimation of the economic activity evolution and the number of employees for a better planning and monitoring of COVID-19 policies)
Even if the National Statistical Institute does not have as objective the production of experimental statistics, the topic is becoming one of the INS concerns, understanding the need during this difficult period for statistical benchmarks for substantiating the public and private decisions needed for the following months.
- Please note that the OECD has not formally reviewed the responses and information provided and does not necessarily endorse any of the solutions included. Our objective is to share information and ideas at the maximum speed for governments to make use of it. As such, review and validation of information is limited and does not directly reflect the views or beliefs of the OECD.
- This platform, as well as any data and any map included herein, are without prejudice to the status of or sovereignty over any territory, to the delimitation of international frontiers and boundaries and to the name of any territory, city or area.
- Note by Turkey: The information in this document with reference to “Cyprus” relates to the southern part of the Island. There is no single authority representing both Turkish and Greek Cypriot people on the Island. Turkey recognises the Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus (TRNC). Until a lasting and equitable solution is found within the context of the United Nations, Turkey shall preserve its position concerning the “Cyprus issue”.
- Note by all the European Union Member States of the OECD and the European Union: The Republic of Cyprus is recognised by all members of the United Nations with the exception of Turkey. The information in this document relates to the area under the effective control of the Government of the Republic of Cyprus.
- Regarding Kosovo, this designation is without prejudice to positions on status, and is in line with United Nations Security Council Resolution 1244/99 and the Advisory Opinion of the International Court of Justice on Kosovo’s declaration of independence.