The district office of Friedrichshain-Kreuzberg has opened up 30 streets on Sundays for the creation of temporary playgrounds.
Research shows, that employees’ poor mental health causes a drop in productivity by 36% and the rise of sick days. In fact, 50% of Millennials leave jobs because of it.
We believe that employees’ emotional hygiene must become a routine and taken care of by outside professionals. That’s why we created AOC – a Mental Gym, an objective partner, that helps to build a habit of exercising emotional fitness, anonymously and safely. Employees can train individually, with a community, or cer...
The entire nation has been affected by the corona-virus but instead of just looking at the negatives this should be seen as a time for finding important and necessary changes and possibilities. The self-quarantine of senior citizens and most of others has expanded digital services as the main and sometimes the only contact method between humans. And as we all know the digital world has not been designed with senior citizens as the top priority.
The main objective of Digital leap f...
Stiprus Kartu. Volunteering hub launched by Lithuanian tech and telecoms companies.
There is No Quarantine on the Internet. A governmental program uniting SMEs on a single e-commerce platform.
Legion of Gediminas - voluntary assistance from Vilnius residents
Vilnius already had a volunteer IT team of 700 people, but during the first week, Legion of Gediminas was formed and over 6000 addition volunteers joined. They helped to deliver food for elderly, a group of makers created face shields, data analytics worked with predictions, mental health line was created. Gediminas legion established a donation box to collect medical protection items from people which were willing to...
- Please note that the OECD has not formally reviewed the responses and information provided and does not necessarily endorse any of the solutions included. Our objective is to share information and ideas at the maximum speed for governments to make use of it. As such, review and validation of information is limited and does not directly reflect the views or beliefs of the OECD.
- This platform, as well as any data and any map included herein, are without prejudice to the status of or sovereignty over any territory, to the delimitation of international frontiers and boundaries and to the name of any territory, city or area.
- Note by Turkey: The information in this document with reference to “Cyprus” relates to the southern part of the Island. There is no single authority representing both Turkish and Greek Cypriot people on the Island. Turkey recognises the Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus (TRNC). Until a lasting and equitable solution is found within the context of the United Nations, Turkey shall preserve its position concerning the “Cyprus issue”.
- Note by all the European Union Member States of the OECD and the European Union: The Republic of Cyprus is recognised by all members of the United Nations with the exception of Turkey. The information in this document relates to the area under the effective control of the Government of the Republic of Cyprus.
- Regarding Kosovo, this designation is without prejudice to positions on status, and is in line with United Nations Security Council Resolution 1244/99 and the Advisory Opinion of the International Court of Justice on Kosovo’s declaration of independence.