The Coronavirus Tech Handbook is a crowdsourced library of tools, services and resources relating to COVID-19 response. It is a rapidly evolving resource with thousands of expert contributors.
Specific issues addressed and anticipated impact
Tools For Developers ?
Tools For Everyone ?
Tools For Parents & Guardians ?
Tools For Vulnerable People ?
Tools For Remote Workers ?
Tools For Sick People ?
Tools For Mourners ?
Tools For Volunteers ? & Group Organizers ?
Tools For Engineers ? & Manufacturers ?
Tools For Healthcare Workers ?
Tools For Local Government ?
Tools For Charities & Civil Society?
Tools For Workers & Businesses ?
Tools For Consumers ?
Tools For Strategists ?
Tools For Teachers & Students ?
Tools For Researchers ?
Tools For Epidemiologists ?
Tools For Journalists
Tools For Policymakers ✍️ & Representatives ?
Tools For Law & Justice ⚖️
• New Speak House, London (Twitter @nwspk or @NathanYoung)
• Heroku (covers server hosting)
• Advisory Board = https://coronavirustechhandbook.com/advisory-board
• Analytics: simpleanalytics.com
• Powered by Gived / HandbookPls / JoeDocs
• Share widget by speechifai.tech
- Non-Profit/Civil Society
Issues being addressed:
- Patient care
- Health and safety of responders
- Information and practice sharing (with public and/or internal)
- Resource management and mobilisation
- Real-time data collection, sharing, and analysis
- Crowdsourcing solutions
- Social effects of the crisis
7 May 2020