The Federal Ministry for Digital and Economic Affairs launched the initiative “Digital Team Austria” in order to support SMEs in meeting the requirements for digital and mobile working in times of the Corona crisis. The Digital Team Austria is a cooperation of companies from the digitization sector offering digital services to SME free of charge for at least three months. The package includes the provision of video conferencing tools, Office licenses and security solutions for home office as well as businesses.
Specific issues addressed and anticipated impact
The following services are currently available:
- Video conferencing: solutions for using cloud-based video conferencing
- Communication and collaboration: solutions to enable digital collaboration in virtual workspaces
- Cyber-Security: secure connections between the company network and the mobile working equipment
- Internet access: mobile and direct access to the Internet
Digital services for working, studying and everyday life: services, information and offers to support digital working, studying and everyday life.
Federal Ministry for Digital and Economic Affairs in cooperation with partners from the digital economy
- National/Federal government
Issues being addressed:
- Information and practice sharing (with public and/or internal)
- Resource management and mobilisation
- Governance responses
6 May 2020