Guidelines for families as they return to school-based learning and teaching in Term 2 2020.
IP Australia have released a free package of global interactive patent data visulations on technologies important in the response to COVID-19.
These six interactive visualisations on ventilators, masks, surgical gowns and goggles, vaccines, repurposed drugs and medical diagnostics allow users to ‘drill down’ into the data and quickly identify patent applicants in specific technologies and different countries across the world.
Choose your technology, click on your country and ...
Victoria Together is an online hub to support Victorians through the coronavirus response.
As a dedicated platform, Victoria Together is connecting Victorians to our state’s best digital experiences and activities.
Just as importantly, we’re connecting Victorians to one another.
Victoria Together includes content from:
- Museums Victoria
- Zoos Victoria
- Australian Centre for the Moving Image (ACMI)
- Victoria's art galleries
Australia have created a voluntary contact tracing app called COVIDsafe.
The COVIDSafe smartphone app uses a Bluetooth wireless signal to exchange a "digital handshake" with another user when they come within 1.5m. The app then logs this contact and encrypts it. Users will be notified if they have had more than 15 minutes of close contact with another user who tests positive.
Amid privacy concerns about who will have access to the app's stored data, the government said only...
Australia's Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) has created a number of new regulations to accelerate the production and supply of COVID-19 test kits, through an expedited assessment procedure.
In some cases, for example point of care tests, due to limited information at the time of application, regulatory approval is granted, with strict conditions that follow-up data and studies including stability shelf-life is provided to the TGA. In addition, a number of exemptions for comp...
The Australian Government is preparing a suite of citizen-facing digital information products and services, amongst other measures being taken to address the health and economic impacts of the coronavirus pandemic. To date, these include: a national website (aus.gov.au) with regular information updates, a mobile application, a voluntary self-isolation reporting service, and a WhatsApp advice channel.
As a federal state, Australia is coordinating a national response to the pandemic a...
The Australian Federal Government has launched new digital platforms to ensure that Australians are aware of, and are following, social distancing rules in the time of Coronavirus.
This has taken the form of a new app and a WhatsApp chat feature. The app will provide information and resources, and is hoped to act as a "trusted place of advice and information that you and your family and your business can use to understad the decisions and the information...about what is occuring wi...
Australia's postal service, Australia Post, is working with the PHarmacy Guild of Australia to deliver medicines via a contactless pharmacy home delivery service, following prioritisation of the government towards home medicine services.
Customers will be able to recieve up to 500g of medication and other essentials using the Australia Post Express post network, with the cost claimable througha government reimbursement.
DetedED has developed a free virtual clinical environment to help clinicians become better at recognising the early CT scan signs of COVID-19. It is available to every clinician, world-wide, free of charge.
DetectED-X - CovED is powerful educational solution which contains modules that will take between 1-2 hours to complete.
Our systems gain certification and CME points from the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education in the US and elsewhere and have been vali...
- Please note that the OECD has not formally reviewed the responses and information provided and does not necessarily endorse any of the solutions included. Our objective is to share information and ideas at the maximum speed for governments to make use of it. As such, review and validation of information is limited and does not directly reflect the views or beliefs of the OECD.
- This platform, as well as any data and any map included herein, are without prejudice to the status of or sovereignty over any territory, to the delimitation of international frontiers and boundaries and to the name of any territory, city or area.
- Note by Turkey: The information in this document with reference to “Cyprus” relates to the southern part of the Island. There is no single authority representing both Turkish and Greek Cypriot people on the Island. Turkey recognises the Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus (TRNC). Until a lasting and equitable solution is found within the context of the United Nations, Turkey shall preserve its position concerning the “Cyprus issue”.
- Note by all the European Union Member States of the OECD and the European Union: The Republic of Cyprus is recognised by all members of the United Nations with the exception of Turkey. The information in this document relates to the area under the effective control of the Government of the Republic of Cyprus.
- Regarding Kosovo, this designation is without prejudice to positions on status, and is in line with United Nations Security Council Resolution 1244/99 and the Advisory Opinion of the International Court of Justice on Kosovo’s declaration of independence.