Better Connections Virtual Consultation– Pilot phase
• Provided the launched virtual consultations in 5 labor compounds, The Better Connections virtual consultation is a build on the Better Connections infrastructure (Computers installed and connected to the internet in labor camps), to allow the migrant workers to have a successful virtual consultation with physician and doctors in the health centers through online video session instead of physically visit the health center or the h...
Better Connections Virtual Consultation– Pilot phase
National Food Security Analytics and Supply and Demand Dashboard that monitors stock evolution, provides alerts, simulates future scenarios, and enables contingency planning.
• Key information from different sources are integrated in a single platform (e.g. imports data, local production data, stock levels of different key food and hygiene/medical products, etc.)
• A simple visualization interface provides government officials with an immediate view on actual and projected sup...
The program has been designed to support SMEs in being at the cutting edge of ICT development.
The program offers exclusive content and events
The program focuses on three specific areas: (cloud, ecommerce and web presence
Providing support during the COVID-19 crisis with SME linkage for immediate digitalization and targeted top sectors (groceries, pharmacies, sanitizers, etc)
Enable service providers and technology solutions to undertake SMEs to digitalize business...
The Ministry of Public Health in Qatar developed and supported many different initiatives during the Covid-19 crisis to ensure the safety of its nation, such as:
1- Provide a telephonic/video medical consultation & virtual appointments with physicians to patients with medical queries where patients enter virtual consultation rooms with their doctors and other specialists can be added.
Then electronic sick leaves can be issued through the MoPH website
This service was lau...
An online platform to allow innovators to develop and share their entrepreneurial ideas that will help in dealing with the various problems and challenges posed by the spread of the novel coronavirus epidemic.
It is executed as a competition where the five winning ideas will receive financing and support of QR250,000 each, to develop and implement their ideas, as well as several services, advisory programs and incubation services that will help the implementati...
Ehteraz - an app that uses a GPS feature and Bluetooth to track and control COVID-19 cases in Qatar.
*The project is under final stages of development and expected to go live soon.
The profile of each user is linked to a QR Code that automatically extracts the user’s health information from official entities. Classifying users will be done based on the following categories:
* Red – for people who have tested positive for Covid-19
* Yellow – for individuals who have ...
Utilizing Droobi technology solution and platform to assist healthcare workers in accessing patients’ lifestyles and clinical information remotely, identifying patients at higher risk and engaging them through behavioral therapy, with limited healthcare worker exposure and monitoring patient movement within quarantine facilities
The system has been developed and accelerated and went live during the Covid-19 crisis.
The system enables the accurate recognition of positive infectious diseases based on lab results and case reports received, including Covid-19 cases, their geo-location based on address, understanding clusters and locations, and allows for contact-tracing of positive cases
Ecourt is live since before, but in light of the COVID-19 situation, and to ensure accessibility to justice is maintained, Qatar leveraged eCourt to attain its purpose and utilized it for the first time during the social distancing period.
Ecourt is a paperless e-case management solution that covers the full court process lifecycle – from case filing to issuance of a judgment.
It allows parties to file and access case papers and communications with the Court and Regulatory T...
Al-Asas security robots are robots that perform patrols in both residential and public areas of the country to educate the community on the importance of preventing gatherings.
It will also detect violators during its rounds as each robot is equipped with 6 fixed cameras and is controlled by the security systems management. It also has a face recognition feature which is linked to the government database in the National Command Centre (NCC) to detect violators and penalize them with...
Launched drones in several areas that spread awareness messages through speakers about the importance of abiding by the social distancing measures to limit the spread of the virus
• Distributed electronic devices (e.g. Tablets and broadband gadgets) among students to facilitate the process of remote learning and ensure the delivery of high quality education
• Distributed smartphone devices among the MEHE’s employees to enhance remote working
• Developed a secure website to allow protected access for MEHE’s employees to the ministry’s internal systems in order to support remote working
• Purchased technical support licenses to ensure the remote deli...
The eCommerce directory will be shown in the Qatar’s eCommerce portal. This will be done based on the following steps.
• Online name.
• Link URL and APP, Google play and Android.
• Description about the company.
If anyone wants to search for the online shop, they can sort by the category which listed as Clothing, Groceries, Healthcare, Electronics, Home & Kitchen and Marketplace, Gifts, Industrial & scientific goods, Beauty, Toys & Game...
- Please note that the OECD has not formally reviewed the responses and information provided and does not necessarily endorse any of the solutions included. Our objective is to share information and ideas at the maximum speed for governments to make use of it. As such, review and validation of information is limited and does not directly reflect the views or beliefs of the OECD.
- This platform, as well as any data and any map included herein, are without prejudice to the status of or sovereignty over any territory, to the delimitation of international frontiers and boundaries and to the name of any territory, city or area.
- Note by Turkey: The information in this document with reference to “Cyprus” relates to the southern part of the Island. There is no single authority representing both Turkish and Greek Cypriot people on the Island. Turkey recognises the Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus (TRNC). Until a lasting and equitable solution is found within the context of the United Nations, Turkey shall preserve its position concerning the “Cyprus issue”.
- Note by all the European Union Member States of the OECD and the European Union: The Republic of Cyprus is recognised by all members of the United Nations with the exception of Turkey. The information in this document relates to the area under the effective control of the Government of the Republic of Cyprus.
- Regarding Kosovo, this designation is without prejudice to positions on status, and is in line with United Nations Security Council Resolution 1244/99 and the Advisory Opinion of the International Court of Justice on Kosovo’s declaration of independence.