MEDO platform – over 150 health professionals provide health consultations online.
Open Covid-19 data are available: COVID-19 statistics, laboratory test data, COVID-19 vaccination data, epidemiological data, data sets for test results and other open data.
In the last weeks of March, work began to implement different mechanisms of care through digital means in the secretariat, thereby developing spaces to move current efforts towards a new normality.
Through this, we seek a clear and open response to everything necessary to be able to support people who previously obtained physical services at the facilities. With this, we began various actions for the different sectors in different formats to face the new challenges it represents, to...
The application visualizes the mobility of the Estonian population from February until May and illustrates the movement restrictions created to stop the spread of the virus.
The data comes from one of the mobile service providers in Estonia and was published in the beginning of April.
The infection data about all the counties of Estonia in comparison to other counties. This visualization was created by the research group from the University of Tartu and was published early April to share information with the public.
This was very important because there were three countiesthat were very heavily infected.
'Breath of Hope' is a team of multidisciplinary volunteers, including IT professionals, biomedical engineers and doctors.
They have come together and been supported by the Kerala Start-up Mission (KSUM), a government-supported entrepneurship development agency. KSUM have provided raw materials and a facility at 'Super Fablab Kochi', where the group can develop their ideas.
The volunteers are working together with their joint expertise to help find crucial tech solutions to th...
- Please note that the OECD has not formally reviewed the responses and information provided and does not necessarily endorse any of the solutions included. Our objective is to share information and ideas at the maximum speed for governments to make use of it. As such, review and validation of information is limited and does not directly reflect the views or beliefs of the OECD.
- This platform, as well as any data and any map included herein, are without prejudice to the status of or sovereignty over any territory, to the delimitation of international frontiers and boundaries and to the name of any territory, city or area.
- Note by Turkey: The information in this document with reference to “Cyprus” relates to the southern part of the Island. There is no single authority representing both Turkish and Greek Cypriot people on the Island. Turkey recognises the Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus (TRNC). Until a lasting and equitable solution is found within the context of the United Nations, Turkey shall preserve its position concerning the “Cyprus issue”.
- Note by all the European Union Member States of the OECD and the European Union: The Republic of Cyprus is recognised by all members of the United Nations with the exception of Turkey. The information in this document relates to the area under the effective control of the Government of the Republic of Cyprus.
- Regarding Kosovo, this designation is without prejudice to positions on status, and is in line with United Nations Security Council Resolution 1244/99 and the Advisory Opinion of the International Court of Justice on Kosovo’s declaration of independence.