Israel Unlimited helps people with disabilities experience life independently by providing them options for independent living in the community. Supported Housing and Expanded Supported Housing offer participants support and practical mentoring every step of the way in obtaining independent living opportunities. Affordable Housing holds the promise of a long term, stable home, and Smart Homes utilizes technological solutions to enhance personal safety and autonomy.
Despite a growing elderly population, there is currently little articulated-demand or offerings in Israel by way of community-based services preserving functional ability in old age.
This innovation from the JDC Eshel addresses this, by integrating digital tools and an inter-organizational work process, including:
• A digital system providing personally adapted information on services in geographical area and recommendations for successful aging.
• A multi-disciplinary and multi-organizational approach among service providers, and public awareness of fostering functional preservation behavior.
CampusIL, the national digital learning venture, allows all Israeli society to enjoy an innovative and personalized learning experience with a vast array of quality content served by leading universities, vocational training institutes and other top content providers. As all courses are free, CampusIL bridges socioeconomic gaps within Israel and enables economic growth acceleration by offering a lifelong learning experience for students, educators, public servants and employment seekers.
The Artech project invites artists, entrepreneurs, and developers to use public data as a "raw material" for works of art based on traditional arts or digital media. Being a well-known and respectable medium to broad audiences, we see art, as an original and fresh way to expose new audiences to the importance of open data and its relevance. This is the first time that a government agency in Israel has directly sponsored a creative and innovative experience of this kind.
Coming Soon fosters small & medium business creation across Jerusalem through an innovative means of connecting entrepreneurs with the real needs of the residents. Through innovative crowd-sourcing platform, we asks vast numbers of Jerusalemites what businesses are missing in their neighborhoods. This data is then shared with entrepreneurs, who receive a package of government-subsidized training and incentives to help them build a sustainable businesses based on what Jerusalemites actually needs.
A multi level interdiscipline municipality model was created in order to improve the level of service and treatment provided to the targeted population. The aim of the model is to reduce the time of the homelessness of the young adults at risk and speed the transfer from "reaching out" and detection to treatment and rehabilitation.
- This platform, as well as any data and any map included herein, are without prejudice to the status of or sovereignty over any territory, to the delimitation of international frontiers and boundaries and to the name of any territory, city or area.
- Note by Turkey: The information in this document with reference to “Cyprus” relates to the southern part of the Island. There is no single authority representing both Turkish and Greek Cypriot people on the Island. Turkey recognises the Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus (TRNC). Until a lasting and equitable solution is found within the context of the United Nations, Turkey shall preserve its position concerning the “Cyprus issue”.
- Note by all the European Union Member States of the OECD and the European Union: The Republic of Cyprus is recognised by all members of the United Nations with the exception of Turkey. The information in this document relates to the area under the effective control of the Government of the Republic of Cyprus.
- Regarding Kosovo, this designation is without prejudice to positions on status, and is in line with United Nations Security Council Resolution 1244/99 and the Advisory Opinion of the International Court of Justice on Kosovo’s declaration of independence.